Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

In some ways I can't believe that 2010 is over, in other ways I can't believe it has taken this long to over. As I have been reflecting back, I think it is safe to say this has been the most difficult year of my/our lives. This has been a year of incredible highs and some of the lowest lows for Chris and I, in just about every aspect of our life, spiritually, emotionally, personally, financially, you name it. But it has also been the year I have so clearly seen God's hand in the trials. In what I consider to be the most difficult thing I have ever dealt with (sorry for the vagueness, but for the privacy of others it just isn't appropriate to divulge all info on this trial), I was amazed to see God's hand move in ways that I thought would never happen and frankly where not possible. But God continues to amazing me and show me that nothing is out of His reach and nothing is impossible for Him, which gives me continued hope for healing for others, and continued hope for this coming new year.
This has not been all valley's we have had some great things happen in our own life and are so looking forward to many things. One of which is the upcoming birth of our baby girl (more updates to come on that later). I am excited to see the wonderful things God will continue to do in 2011! Hope everyone has a great night.

No comments: