Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bethadeezoo

After many years of people telling my mom to start selling her crafty creations and sew beauties, she has finally bitten the bullet and opened an online store.  My mom is very talented when it comes to sewing and it comes very easy to her.  She has been to make all sorts of amazing things for my kids and my niece.  A few weeks before we launched the website we went to a handmade craft fair and sold some goods.  It was a blast.

My mom's store is Bethadee Zoo.  When I was a little girl I used to call elephants Bethadee's, no I didn't just call them that I adamantly insisted that they were not elephants and in fact they were bethadee's.   And so that is were the name Bethadee Zoo came from.

Right now the website is just starting out and has a few little things, mainly toddler backpacks (which my munchkins have and they are perfect for those toddler years), a quilt for a little boy, and some totes/purses for mom of course.  In the near future she is planning to have other items.  So you will just have to keep checking it out to see.  Go check out her store envy site!


 Cute purse!
 I Spy boy's Quilt
Ethan and his backpack from his Gamma.  It goes with us everywhere. 

We would love it if you went and check out her website!  Thanks!!

No comments: