Wow this has been insane week. I can't believe all the things that have happened in the last 6-7 days.
Here it is in a nutshell:
1. Traded in the Jeep for a Mini-Van. Got a killer deal on a Honda
2. Had Kinlee's dedication
3. attended two church services on Sunday and Chris taught youth group
4. Hosted both sides of the family for Kinlee's dedication lunch (those who know me well, know that this is draining for me...I am not a big group kind of person; very out of my comfort zone)
5. Changed banks and also got a different car loan for the van and cut our payments by 100 bucks.
6. Ethan's leg "randomly" started hurting and eventually he lost all mobility resulting in a 24 hour stay at Children's with a joint bleed in the knee. 24 hour meds for the next 3 days. Trying to keep an active three year old still
7. wrote a psych report at 2 am (after leaving hospital)
8. attended an IEP meeting via phone (for the psych report written at 2am)
9. Chris taught 2 classes
10. Chris had first staff meeting at Calvary Chapel as the youth pastor (that's right I said staff!)
11. Kinlee got her first tooth and the second is just below the surface
12. Drove (40 minutes away) the new car loan check to the dealer to pay off the original loan
13. Worked three days this week (took at day of when E was in hospital and Friday is a holiday)
14. attempted to clean the house (not totally done yet)
15. Made gifts for a baby shower
I am very tired and so is Chris. We are having trouble processing all the stuff. Lots of awesomeness and then some pretty bad lows! But man oh man I wouldn't trade this week for anything! God is sovereign everything that happened this week, the good and the bad, are for His glory. We praise Him for this week!
And eventually I might get in to blog about a few of these specific things.
Oh yea and Kinlee had her 6 month photos. Thank you to Auntie Sam for taking her photos. Love them