Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

It has been a while since I last posted. Life has been a little crazy, busy, whatever you want to call it. We celebrated my mom and my birthdays, we were all sick, my best friend from Washington came to visit (poor girl, she got to hang out with a sick one year old; not exactly how we planned the trip), and we visited with our good friend and her little girl who live in France).

My mom and my birthdays are 3 days apart. We always have an awesome time celebrating our birthdays.

Ethan had a wonderful time helping me open my presents. I think he liked all the crinkly tissue paper.

My mom made a fantastic chocolate cake with raspberries on top. I love raspberries. I even blew out all the candles on the cake. It was a nice day trip and was quite relaxing, which we needed since we all ended up getting sick shortly after we got home.

No comments: