Saturday, August 29, 2009

BLAH

I have been planning to do a specific blog posting...but I have not been feeling very creative or artistic in my writing right now. Truthfully I have not really felt motivated for much in the last few days. I don't know what the deal is...I am feeling out of sorts, pulled in 50 different directions, just tired. I am all over the place. The last couple of weeks, week and a half has had some major ups and some major downs. First school/work is in full swing for me. We just finished our 7th day of school this past Friday. September and October are looking like they will be VERY busy months for me (I have already had a number of referrals for testing), but there is not much I can do know to prepare for them. I miss playing with Ethan during the day. He is getting two molars and two eye teeth right now, so he is a little out of sorts as well. I love my job, but I really miss being with him and I don't think I cope as well as I like to think I do; I use a lot of denial. We celebrated our five year anniversary, we had a fabulous time at the hotel we stayed at on our wedding night. That was a huge highlight!! And oh yeah my purse got stolen out of the back of my car.
The purse getting stolen has probably been the biggest issue these last two weeks. It is a nerve racking feeling knowing people were in your car rummaging through things and now have your purse and all it's contents in your possession. At first I was very preoccupied about getting a new drivers license, and new bank cards and credit cards and flagging my credit that I did not really stop to think about what they now had access to; I was in auto pilot doing what I needed to do to remedy the situation. But a couple night ago I started waking up with nightmares that they were in my house robbing me as I came home. Kinda creepy. Bottom line it was just stuff, just possessions.
But I am not even sure if that event is everything that is bothering me. I just don't know, but I do know this funk needs to end soon. So I promise tomorrow I will post the post I was originally planning to post today. It should be more uplifting than this.

1 comment:

J and C Smith said...

Hang in there Amanda! End of August, beginning of Sept. always seems to be the busiest when trying to get back into a normal schedule. I feel the same way now that volleyball has started. I am looking forward to my body getting used to working 10 hour days.

P.S. Sorry to hear about the purse thing. That is horrible that people are so rude and unethical!