Sunday, July 19, 2009

Music

When we went to my parents when our niece Madison was born Ethan found grandpa's guitar. Ethan has always liked music. Maybe it was all the Guitar Hero Chris played while I was on bedrest. When ever we go to first services at church we take Ethan into the service for the worship portion. He holds his his two little index fingers and taps them to the beat and will just stare at the guys playing their instruments. He is too funny with music.
Once he found grandpa's guitar he just kept going back to it. One morning my mom found him with one hand on the fret, the other hand strumming and loudly singing baby babbles. He makes me smile. I love my little guy so much.

1 comment:

Samantha Michelle photography said...

haha I forgot he did that. He is possibly the coolest kid ever!!